Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Oh crap how did that happen!

Hmmm. I know you're not supposed to stand on the scales until weigh in day and my weigh in day is monday which was yesterday where I weighed 12 stone 11 which is fine I have no problem with that because thats a loss of 4 pounds from last week, but today I stood on the scales and was 12 stone 13.  WTF how did that happen?  No seriously i'm not even deluding myself from having a binge yesterday because I didn't.  I ate fruit veg chicken and yoghurt, oh and a smoked salmon bagel which is a recipe from weight watchers, I was actually under my points allowance by about 6 points by the end of the day so where did that 2 pounds come from?  I've been keeping up my water i've been exercising every day? 

Could I have suddenly put on 2 pounds of muscle overnight?  I've noticed my arms and stomach getting tighter so okay I am building muscle but does it pile on that quick?  I'm confused a bit about it to be honest.  I've even been eating earlier at night time because me and my husband have a tendacy to eat at 9 or sometimes later so i've been trying to make sure we've eaten by 7:30 at the latest so theres at least 4 hours before when we go to bed.  I'm a bit narked about it all in fairness, but equally it hasnt made me any less motivated I know the pounds will go away eventually but its still ticked me off somewhat when i've been being very good.

1 comments:

samigurumi said...

i'm not gong to worry about it. i've decided. t'll come off eventually, perseverence is the key right?