Saturday, 28 November 2009

Magical Mystery Tour

I'm off today, into london apparantly.  I don't know where or what we're doing but i've been told to wrap up warm.  My husband is off to coventry today to sort out more train stuff so one of my closest male friends said he'd take me out and we'd do fun stuff.  I don't know what he has planned, so I dont know how to plan eating wise.  So I am going to have to wing it.  Should be interesting.  I determined to lose a pound this week so I have to be strong today.  Tommorrow I will be keeping busy all day making a music video, the problem is I'm making a stop animation music video with kitkats.  LOL how many kitkats will survive till the end of the production or will I have to keep popping out to buy new ones.  I have to be really really strong.  Kitkats are a weakness of mine, hence writing a song about them.  If I can get through this weekend then I will be really pleased with myself.

And blimey its cold today. 

1 comments:

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sammy. Well if you will write about kitkats ...

Hope you had a great day out and that the eating went OK.

Best wishes,
Bearfriend xx