Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Ow my poor abused body

My liver really hurts today, all that good intention to go easy on the alcohol didn't last very long, what was worse was I didn't eat anything before the party so I was drinking on an empty stomache.  Not a clever idea people, and then I didn't eat very much of the buffet food with the exception of there was a plate of poached salmon on sticks so I ate some of those cause I think they were probably good for you.  So I barely ate a thing last night but drank 5 pints of beer.  I hurt in ways i'd forgotten I could hurt.  my poor abused liver and kidneys.  I promised them I wouldn't do this to them anymore.  its not good for me, and whats worse is today I have to go to the recording studio and record some of my songs but after a heavy night my voice is shot to pieces.  (more so than usual) so i'm not sure how successful this session is going to be.  *sighs*

but anyway heres a picture of me that was taken yesterday before we set off for the party.  I felt very fancy in this dress


Excuse the lack of smile, its not the best photo but its the only one I have.  So yes this is a good marker photo of where I am now in terms of weight. I think i'm lucky that for some reason people seem to day that I dont look like I weigh 12 stone 10 but I do.  I am going to buy this dress in the smallest size available and then when I can finall wear it I shall stand in the garden and take another picture exactly like this one and then overlay them.  Then I will laugh.
Anyway I better go and restring my guitar otherwise it wont just be my voice that sounds shoddy today.  And maybe on the way home I might beable to find a copy of the new wii fit plus game.  Exciting Exciting.  I love my wii fit.

4 comments:

Linz M said...

Oooh I love the dress! Where is it from? I love that style.

Hope you are feeling a bit more human now :)

x

samigurumi said...

Thats actually from eBay, if you search for rockabilly loads of dresses like that pop up. I got the size 14 (which equates to their large) or search for hell bunny which is the maker of that particular dress. I just couldnt stop swishing around all night. it was awesome!

Linz M said...

I have a similar style from Vivien of Holloway which I wore to a wedding in September - http://www.vivienofholloway.com. Not the cheapest of dresses but definitely give you that feel good factor.

I'll have a search on ebay as I don't want to keep spending a fortune while I am supposed to be losing weight! Thanks x

Game-Zone Recreation said...

Hey, I'm part of an organization name GZR that host Anime and Video Game Conventions, Tournaments, Contest, Interviews and Reviews, and more events. We are currently looking for feedback and people who share a common interest in either anime or video games (if not both). Part of our feedback is finding out the Pro's and Con's you've seen in cosplaying and anime conventions? What you would like to see at conventions? And also what conventions you've attended or plan to attend, if any? The feedback would be greatly appreciated and will help in bringing together anime fans like yourself. Thank You.