Monday, 23 November 2009

YAYYYYY

3lbs.  That'll show my body!  HA! Last week 2 of those pounds shouldn't have been there so even if we ignor the two pounds that I had put on last week thats still a significant pound I lost this week, for thats pushed me over the lost 1 stone mark.  I have a shiny sticker star from my weight watchers online chart to prove it.  I love getting stickers, they make me insanely happy, maybe i'm just insane.  But YAAAAAY *does happy dance then counts activity points of happy dance*
Its back to reality and work day today, and when I get home I have to write an essay for my open university course.  In fairness most of it is done in my head I just gotta put it all down in a document and send it off, but today is the cut off date so I cant procrastinate any further on that one I must do it tonight.  And I am also going to properly do my exercising today too.

1 stone gone 4 to go.  this time next year i'm gonna look ace. Im excited for future me already.  When I go up to the fringe festival i'm gonna wear lots of really randomly cute outfits

Like this one.  Its so pretty and when handing out flyers to people to come to our edinburgh fringe festival show it might help make our group stand out a little more.  I'm really excited about going up there and performing and I really want to look my best when up there.  Its not till august so I still have a chunk of time to at least get another stone or two ot of the way.  I'm already feeling happier in my body so another stone can only make me feel better right.  Currently I am at the weight I was when I got married over a year ago, i'm already slimmer than I was when we went on our honeymoon so that makes me happy.  If I can get to 12 stone 2 before xmas that'd put me back to where I was in march last year, that'd make me happy but theres not many weeks left till xmas now so i'm not sure that goal is doable 12 8 to 12 2 is quite a jump in such a short space of time. if it happens then yay, but if it doesnt happen its no big deal because I know that eventually it will happen.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good day and I better go to work now cause i'm late hehehe

3 comments:

Linz M said...

Good work! You never know, you might get to 12stone 2 by Xmas so give it a go - I'm trying to lose another 5.5 by then as well so we can try together!

Slimming Sammy said...

Thankyou for being so positive at me, you're lovely. Lets both try really hard okay, and if we don't make it at least by that point we'll be really close.

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Sammy. Congrats on your loss!

I think your goal is entirely realistic. And great motivation to aim for those cute outfits!

Best wishes,
Bearfriend xx